Project: Lions Milk Tradecoast
Address: 173 Schneider Road, Eagle Farm, QLD 4009
Kraftur® was engaged to complete the internal warehouse slabs, loadings docks and specific concrete hob and cove design for the Lion Milk distribution facility in Tradecoast Eagle Farm. The project involved both burnished and fine stipple finished floors. The fine stipple finish was to manage slip hazards from spilt milk. The project tested the Kraftur® crew with detailed set out, complex loading dock structures and a maze of coved hob structures. Kraftur® provided the client with A Concrete Advantage by bringing their bespoke formwork design, using steel fabricated shutters and Kraftur® grunt capacity to finish a quality project on a tight programme.
Scope of works:
- Place and finish bedding sand.
- Edge form, reinforcement and Armour joint supply and installation.
- Internal Warehouse FRC half burnished and half Stipple finished slab place and finish – 4,800 m2 warehouse.
- Form reinforcement and pour three different types of loading docks: Tailgate, recessed and face-mounted mini loading docks.
- Bespoke formwork design to create specific hob and cove design.